Jul 15, 2011

my name is irma

First, let me introduce my self.
My name is Irma Yunita Ratnasari, usually my friends called me IRMA. But my family called me with different name, namely NANA. Yeaaah although there are so many names of me, but my name is still IRMA.


I was born at Semarang, June 4 1993. I have one sister and one brother. They are older than me of course. I don't have a young sister or brother. They love me so much, because I am a last child.


Oh, beside that I have two friends. We are not only besties, but sister.
 First, her name is Dana Paramita. She is so beautiful, smart, and friendly of course. With her long straight hair, small body, brown skin, and not tall enough *oops. Second, her name is Tery Valeriana Ansela. She is so cute, funny, and friendly too. With her curly short hair, small body, brown skin, and not tall enough too *haha. Between us, I am the biggest and tallest, so they usually called me 'Mak e' haha that is so funny right? They always assume I'm like their mother. I don't know why, but so far I enjoy it.

Ehm I think that's enough from me. I have written so long story about my life. Actually that's not all, but I'm so tired. I will continue next time, okay? See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment