Jul 21, 2011

He is mine

He is my boy hahaha. His name is Danang Hiksetyanto.
He is so handsome, cool, kind, funny, absurd *oops, brown skin, short hair, thin, not tall enough, and faithful.
Honestly, I don't like smoker but nevertheless I still love him so much.
I knew him when my friend (wita) introduced him to me from bbm (blackberry messenger) and then we know each other and be closer.
Thursday, June 2nd 2011 he expressed about his feeling. He said that he love me, and he asked me "would you be my girl?" of course I said "yes!" hahaha that's a brief introduction right?
Alhamdulillah we still love each other until now. I hope our relationship can be lasting until the end of life *amin
Enough! That's impossible if I tell all of my stories, because that's so long. Although that's so brief, but I think that's so meaningful.
Love you hunny :*

No comments:

Post a Comment