Feb 7, 2013

ROV

Okay, I have a long holiday about 3 months. I don't know, how can I stand it. But finally I can solve that problem...

ROV, REMPONG on VACATION
January, 30th 2013
Here we are, me and my best friends called REMPONG were having trip to Wonosari, Jogjakarta. First, we went to Indrayanti beach. But, because we were late to go, so we got there at 12pm. It was so hot, the sun was so shiny and make our skin burned. I'll show you the pictures that we have taken,

Rempong : wicky, greg, alit, me, panji, cindy, arin, anggi, uthe, resa


we rent a car called 'ELF' with a driver, so we can take a rest while we were on our way


Indrayanti beach from the top, so wonderful right?


and theeenn, we moved to Pindul cave "Goa Pindul". We were on a tire (ban dalam) each other and we held hands so as not to separate from our group.

 we use a life-vest in order we were not sinking


 this picture was taken by a guard



 we were ready to go to having 'rafting'


 yihaaaa waterfall...


finally, we've got the finish


yaaaapp just one day we had that vacation. So tired, but we can enjoy the happiness there because we were together in a full day.
I still have 2 months for holiday, emmm I just can spend that holiday in my hometown, maybe next holiday I can tell you anymore.

Thank you REMPONG..Next destination, emmm maybe Bali? hahaha we don't know yet, but we are ready to face others adventure, yihaaaa..
See you in the next holidaaaayyy, bye :*

No comments:

Post a Comment