Feb 20, 2013

get your freedom!

February, 19th 2013

When I felt so down, only freedom that I need. I want my life to be colourful. Not only white and black, smile and tears. Yap, maybe it's right if  there's a quote like this 'nothing is easy without trying'. So, however we have to face our real life, whatever it was like.
Sometimes, I though that nobody loves me. But in fact, there were so many people who love me so much but I didn't realize. First, my family of course. They always there when I need them without me asking. Second, I have two best friends, Dana and Tery. They also with me in joy and sorrow. Third, I have bestfriends called Rempong, Uthe Arin Alit Cindy Anggi Wicky Resa and Panji. They always bring a happiness to my self. When we're together, we always laugh. Fourth, I have a boyfriend, his name is Greg. He always makes me smile, laugh, yaaah sometimes he makes me cry but in my eyes, he is so wonderful. He always with me, when I need him, I need his protection, his love, and many more. The last, I have sooo many friends in this world, although we rarely meet up, rarely share each other, but I think they're amazing. I'm so happy that I have so many friends in my life.
I love them so much, and I love Greg of course.
Okay, I think that's enough from me. I just wanna show you a picture when I vent my freedom.




taken by: WickyWijaya

No comments:

Post a Comment