Jan 17, 2012

Nice trip!

January, 13th 2012
I went to Muntilan with my family, because on January 14th-15th I had to audition at Jogjakarta.
My mom, brother, uncles, aunts, cousins and grandma of course. They accompanied and supported me for audition of Indonesian Idol. My dad didn't come with us because he had to work. How about my friends? Yeaah they only supported me from sms, twitter, and bbm.
And this is my picture with my freak cousins, at my family's house on the night.
shalsa, malfin and me



January, 14th 2012
Good morning! Promptly at 5 am I woke up and took a bath. Because that day, I had to get an audition at Jogja Expo Centre. I went there with my uncles, cousins, and my brother. When I had arrived at 7 am, the queue was so looonnngg. There are so many people at there, they were standing along the road maybe since 5 am or less than that. My uncle and my cousins walked around Jogja while I was waiting for my turn with my other uncle and my brother.
 I had to standing along the road just like this.
These conditions outside the building at 7 am.


After I got an audition number, I had to sit and waiting for my turn.
These conditions inside the building at 11 am.


But unfortunately I failed the audition, because my rivals had a lot nicer voice. I was dissapointed, but it doesn't matter. There's still a chance next year :)



January, 15th 2012
Me, my brother, my uncles, and my cousins went to Jogja. We went to a zoo named Gembira Loka, we were so happy, especially me because the day before I failed the audition so this day I should be happy.
At the first I entered, I found a statue with gold effect. It could move if we put a coin into the box below. Because the statue is a man who painted gold.

Before I inserted a coin


After I inserted a coin, he put his hammer above our head haha.


After that, we continued our trip. Walked around the zoo, and I saw lots of animals in there. There was a place that there were reptiles and snakes in there. I ventured to take a picture with a cute yellow snake,

 Me and my cousin Tika.
First we were so scare, but after we picked it up, we were not scare anymore.
That snake was so cute, its skin was so soft and it doesn't smell fishy.


  Find me! hahaha LOL
Me and Tika took a picture with an orang utan.



Next destination was Malioboro, but I didn't took a picture because so crowded at there.
Finally we went home, at Jambu we stopped our trip and bought so many durians.




That is my holiday story, Jogja was done, Jakarta I'm coming!
Wait for my next story at Jakarta okay!
Enjoy my site :)

No comments:

Post a Comment