Jan 24, 2012

my long trip in my long holiday

January, 20th 2012

Me and my cousin went to Cikarang by train, where my sister live at there. We were spending our time on the railway about 7 hours, 8 am till 3 pm. We stopped at Jatinegara and then my sister picked us up with her friend and had a late lunch. After we've arrived at my sister's "kos" we took a bath and then took a rest because we were so tired.


January, 21st 2012
Good morning Cikarang! Are you ready to holiday?
Me, my sister and my cousin have planned that day we would go to Mangga Dua, where we could buy everything that you want. First we went to Bekasi station by a mini bus called "Elf", but some people usually called it "elep" haha so funny right?  At station we didn't need to buy a ticket, we got free because our parent work at PT.KAI. In the train there are so many merchants and singers. After we arrived at Jakarta Kota station, we were replace with a car called "angkot" and stopped at Mangga Dua. We walked around and I bought a beautiful bag, shirts, and wedges. My cousin bought so many bags and she would sell them back at Semarang.
 wedges with height about 7cm


a bag of Prada's production


 beautiful shirts

Don't ever ask me about the price, because you can't believe it haha, just go to Mangga Dua and you'll know it.
After we walked around Mangga Dua, we went kos by angkot, train, and then elep (again). Oh so tired, and we were spending our Saturday night with took a rest :)


January, 22nd 2012
That day, there's only me and my sister because my cousin slept at her aunt's house. Me and my sister had a plan to go to Grand Indonesia. We went there by a bus and stopped at Jatibening and then replaced a bus to Komdak, finally we went to Grand Indonesia by a taxi. That's so long trip, right?
Arrived at there we met up with my cousin and her aunt's family. We ate at Henai Shabu-shabu, walked around and took some pictures at there.
my sister nia, my cousin tanti, jonathan (son of aunty pupung), my cousin's aunt (aunty pupung) and me.

just like at overseas right? but, it was in the mall

remember kungfu panda? yap! I took a picture with poo haha

unfortunately I just could take a picture with this carriage,
the Magnum Cafe was closed because still under repair.

we ate a frozen yogurt called "smooch"
we could take the froyo and choose the topping by your self, and then you could weigh it to pay.

In the Grand Indonesia, there were so many shops, food court and playground. We didn't buy anything because all of the stuffs in there were so expensive. So, we only had a lunch and took some pictures because the view inside were so amazing. After we walked around and took some pictures, we back to kos by taxi, and then bus.

Finally, we took a rest for a while and then took a bath. Because that night, my sister's friend Ade would take us to City Walk at Cikarang. We walked around (again) and had a dinner at Gandy's Steak. I reserved berries iced tea and US tenderloin steak. Hmmm yummy, so delicious.
 Berries iced tea

US Tenderloin steak

After that we went to Inul Vista and we sang a song together, because the day after, me and my cousin had to go home huhu so sad, right?


January, 23rd 2012
I hate that day :(
Me and my cousin had to go home and left my sister alone at her kos :(
Before we went to Gambir station, my sister's friend Ade took us (again) for had a lunch at Mie Gang Kelinci, Pasar Baru. My cousin walked around and bought two shoes at Pasar  Baru. Then, we went to Gambir station and we left my sister :'(
 we had a lunch at Mie Gang Kelinci, Pasar baru

 so sad to left her alone my lovely sister :'(

on the train and ready to go back to Semarang


So sad because I had to left my sister alone, I miss when we laughed together in her room. Now? She just quiet and nobody in there, only her alone :(
I'm gonna miss you my lovely sister, we have to meet up soon!
I love and miss you so badly!

That's my long story about my long trip, hope you enjoy it ;)

1 comment: