Aug 6, 2011

I need You

Bad, worse, worst.
That is a few sentences that I can express about my life.
I don't know why, but I'm so sad when I saw my life. I'm not a child anymore, I have been a college student, but I don't feel like that! I still feel like a kid! Wherever and whenever I go, whatever I do, whoever my friend, however my situation, they're always watching me. Honestly I don't feel comfortable, I feel disturbed!
When do I could feel the life of teenager???
I'm really need someone to hear my story, to see my life. How is my life actually, how it feels to be me.
I just believe You God. Only You who know the real and what I feel.
Every day I pray, I need a freedom but still within the limits. I know what is right and what is wrong. So, don't over protect me.
Give me a strength. I'm so tired to feel like this. Let them know what I feel, let them know how it feels to be me.
Maybe that's enough from me, that's my short story of my life. I don't wanna tell you all of my stories, because that's all my privacy.
Thank you :*

1 comment:

  1. kenapa maaak??? cerita sini, aku selalu siap dengerin cerita kamu :*

    ReplyDelete