Dec 7, 2011

getting stress

Hey! Long time no see :)
Last, I've posted something about homework from tery and fira.
And now, I wanna share about my activities.
Yaaapppp I was so busy because of all my tasks, not only one but more than that, actually I'm so tired but I have to do that to make my parents proud of me and I wanna be an architect.
Oh ya, I wanna tell you about my another idol, his name is Abi. I love him since the camp at kopeng, and we knew each other. So far, we are just friends. I love him, he doesn't love me but I hope he loves me too. That was so sad right? Yeaaahh that's my life, I'm so fed up with that. No one loves me and cares about me.
I feel so lonely :(
I need someone who loves me, really need that :'(
Oh noooo, skip that please.. I don't want to upset again, I wanna have fun with my friends :)



I will test soon then I will long holiday about 3 months. Horaaaayyy I'm so happy :D
I wanna go, spend the holiday with my friends!
Oh I forget! I've signed up in Indonesian Idol 2012, which will be held on 14-15 January 2012, this is my registration number,
I hope I can pass the audition, ameeenn o:)
Pray for me yaaaahhhh


Okay, I think that's enough from me.
If you wanna share with me, I'll gladly listen :)
Enjoy my site :*

4 comments:

  1. uuuuu pukpuk mak e,udah gpp pasti kamu dapet yg lebih baik dr dia dear :* oiya goodluck idolnya,nomer pesertanya cantik ya :D semoga nomer keberuntungan o:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dana: tapi mbakku nyuruhnya stuck di jogja aja kalo lolos, nggak boleh sampe jakarta :(
    tery: oke!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations mbak irrrrrr :D semangat!

    ReplyDelete